A global provider of cutting edge cloud connectivity services approached us to ask for help in identifying new target cities for their innovative solutions. They already had a strong presence in their own local market. They were established in key industrial and commercial hubs around the world. Through acquisition they had also established an operational presence in a number of other markets. The request was to help them build business cases for other centres across the globe.
Our client had a clear view of what they needed to know about each potential target area
- the general economic outlook
- the key industries there
- the use of cloud services in the region
- predicted growth in ICT and cloud service usage over the next 5 years
- existing service providers in the market
- potential competitors in the market
- potential partners in the market
- the legal framework in the market
Over a number of months, we were able to build a standard research report for each of the territories that they wanted to examine. When completed, it was shared with the client’s technology and operations teams for them to add in their own internal technical and logistical considerations. This allowed our client to build a consistent picture of each potential target market as well as a properly costed business case for each.
- Category: New Markets
- Client: International Cloud Service provider
- Location: Global